Dr. Reshma J. Palep
MS, DNB, MRCS (ED), Breast Cancer Surgeon
Dr. Reshma is a specialist and dedicated breast surgeon, focusing only on breast health. She sees patients with the full spectrum of breast problems, from women with breast concerns to women with breast cancer requiring surgery, which will either take the form of a lumpectomy or mastectomy.
Dr. Reshma has done her graduation (MBBS) from Grant Medical College, Mumbai and Sir J J Group of hospitals and post-graduation (MS) from BYL Nair Hospital and TN Medical College, Mumbai. Further training was done in the UK where she obtained her MRCS (Edinburgh) and did her fellowship in breast cancer.
She was also appointed Examiner to the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and was Assistant Professor of Surgery at Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
During medical school, Dr. Reshma was drawn to surgery because of its challenges and rewards. She considers developing strong connections with patients and their families to be a privilege, and enjoys helping through the cancer journey.
Who should consult:
- Women who have any breast complaints like lumps, pain or discharge
- Women who want to do mammography test or breast screening test
- Women who want to do breast cancer mammogram/breast cancer screening
- Women who have family history of breast cancer
- Women above 40yrs who want to do breast checkup/mammography test